Skip To Main Content


If you are interested in volunteering in your student's classroom or attending a field trip, our office needs the following:

  1.  A volunteer Registration Form, for the current school year; Volunteer Form
  2.  A TB Risk Assessment Questionnaire, signed by a health care provider; TB Risk Assessment 
  3.  A copy of your Driver's License or Identification, front and back.

These documents can be turned into your student's teacher, dropped off in the front office or emailed directly to our Clerical Technician, Danielle Conahey at

****A “health care provider” means any organization, facility, institution or person licensed, certified or otherwise authorized or permitted by state law to deliver or furnish health services.

****All Completed TB Risk Assessment Questionnaires are good for four years.